Images shown are washed black, stone grey and cedar brown respectively in Japanese Denim.
Dyed with Kakishibu, its botanical nature encourages further deepening and fading in colour.
With increasing awareness of the benefits of this dye, such as being deterent to insects, having anti-mould, strengthening and water resistant properties, Kakishibu is known and loved for being a great alternative to synthetic colours.
- Adjustable single strap simply by tying a knot according to your preferred length
- Inner side pocket for quick access
- Dimensions: 17” x 15” (Inches)
- Strap length: 36" (End to end in inches)
- Orders will be fulfilled within 7 days as our products are hand crafted upon your order. Otherwise, please allow up to 14 days during busy period.
- Slight deviations in size and colour may occur as each product is hand made from scratch.
- Japanese Cotton
For light-medium weight carry. This compact material is known for its softness, and is unlike any other. It is durable and fine, creating a long-lasting luxurious feel. Rather malleable in nature, some users find its contortion rather charming.
- Japanese Denim
For medium-heavy weight carry. Starting with a dense woven thread material, it gives our products its sturdiness and structure. An artisan’s favourite.
- Irish Linen
For light-medium weight carry. Sought after by many for being a sustainable fabric, it is also has other vast benefits such as durability and antibacterial properties. Being highly absorbent and pure in nature, it cultivates the most beautiful ageing process, making it sentimental to many natural dyers around the world.
- Kakishibu dye (Persimmon tannin dye)
- 100% organic & non-toxic
- Texture of bag will be stiff at first due to natural properties of the dye. However, it softens after use
- For thorough cleaning, turn the bag inside out before hand-washing in cold water. Adding a mild detergent is optional. Hang to dry in a shaded area. Please refrain from using bleach, highly citrus liquids or dry cleaning.
- To retain its shape, iron the product on a low heat setting.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device